Better go on the Ready for Anything side!
Are you trying your luck for the things you really want?
Ready for Anything is an online course to develop your ability to always go for your dreams, even if they seem impossible.
Click on the button below to join the training!
Have you always dreamed of a life larger than life? A little something more?
You don't need the whole world to see it necessarily, but know it's there ...
You still think this life exists, but you've lost hope of figuring out how ... Do you miss having the flame, believing as hard as iron ...
I can show you how I spent no more hope in my dream life found, in my pink glasses, in my life that I thought impossible 2 years ago.
Learn to boost your fearless skills: always be ready for any eventuality!
Learn to say YES to the things that really tempt you.
Always Ready is an investment in your wildest dreams. It is an online training where you will learn to face your fears, gain confidence, have more fun and define your personal needs. In a respectful and innovative environment, you will surpass your own limits and come out of the experience more ready than ever to get everything on your bucket list, and even more!
At your own pace, we will cover:
How to get over your fears
How to see your physique differently (and always be ready to bathe naked!)
How to have more fun and less worry
And how to take better care of yourself and eliminate stress from your life
The training contains 4 modules:
The Module on Fear includes:
- How to determine what you really want in life
- How to make a decision whose outcome is influenced by fear
- The 3 categories of fear
- How to manage different types of fear and run towards our dreams
- And tasty stories, examples and anecdotes!
The Module on Physical includes:
- My scouting trick to always be ready!
- How to appreciate its beauty in all its forms
- The science behind affirmations and how to use them
- And a wild solution to give your esteem the attention it deserves
The module on the Fun includes:
- How Too Much Fun Can Be The Solution To All Your Problems
- And the kind of questions we need to ask ourselves to make the right changes in our lives (and have more fun!)
The module on the Well-being includes:
- Why avoid perfectionism at all costs
- How to avoid the things that give us the ball of dissatisfaction in the stomach
- Do important tasks before urgent tasks
- And why doing one thing at a time will save you time and save your sanity!
These 4 modules are just the tip of the iceberg.
The training also includes:
Personal coaching with me on YOUR dreams and projects, either on the Facebook group or on Messenger (your choice),
A community of people who, like you, want to achieve great things, to whom you can also ask questions and share your experience,
Exercises to understand the link between your finances and the subjects of the course, to improve your relationship with money and make you do more!
And a possibility to continue the process after 5 weeks, in individual coaching with me.
You have before you the opportunity to learn how to get exactly EVERYTHING you want.
I can show you how:
Determine what you want if you're not sure ...
Overcome your fears, easily and with fun ...
Accept your little faults and be proud of them ...
Stop worrying about little things and live more quietly ...
Why have a coach?
It is not very typical indeed. Yet therapists are more and more in demand ... It comes to the same thing. The difference is that you can decide to take a coach even when things are going well ...
What a coach does is make sure your message gets there in the best possible way. Do you make yourself understood? Do you understand yourself well? Is that what you meant? Do you express yourself so you have what you want? And what, exactly, do you REALLY want?
Most athletes, CEOs, high achievers in this world have coaches. It pushes you to go further, to get what you want faster. It clears up the mess and simplifies the way.
No reason to hesitate
If you are not satisfied in the first 30 days, I give you back your money! As simple as that!
It's satisfaction guaranteed or money back! Don't hesitate any longer!
Frequently asked questions:
When does the course start and end?
A: It starts when you want and ends when you want! You have access to the platform and all the content, the minute you complete the registration steps. You can do it entirely at your own pace because you have access to the course for the rest of your life. Also, new content will be added periodically and you will have forever access to new things.
You will also be notified in advance when a session live prepares.
How long will I have access to the course for?
A: Forever! After registering, you have unlimited access to the course as long as the internet exists, across all your devices!
What if I don't like the course?
A: I especially don't want you to be unhappy! If you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact me within the first 30 days and I will refund your full payment.
I'm not sure I have time for a lesson right now. How long will it take me to complete Always Ready?
A: We all have demanding and busy lives. This is why I divided the training into 4 modules, which are also divided into different lessons. It will help you progress at your own pace.
You can do the lessons one by one while having breakfast in the morning or spend a few hours here and there to get as far as possible. What suits you best! In fact, it may not be a bad idea to binge-watch something other than Netflix for once - something that will really make you evolve and bring you to the person you really want to be. I say it like that
Also, you can not be late in Always Ready. You have the content for life and I want you to feel good and learn at your own pace.
What exactly do I get with this course?
A: Very good question. Here is what you will receive:
(1) As soon as you buy, you will receive immediate access (via a username and password) to the Thinkific platform of my online school and to the curriculum of the Always Ready course.
(2) You will receive online training iincluding:
- the following 4 modules: Fear, Appearance, Fun and Well-Being,
- educational videos and their transcripts,
- a notebook associated with each of the videos,
- inspiring exercises,
- the opportunity to ask me all your questions,
- several bonuses!
- and lifetime VIP access to all of my content and discounts for my other courses.
(3) The course is structured like any course. Each section complements the previous one in a logical and easy to understand manner. If you have any questions, I will always be there to answer them and I want to specify that there are no stupid questions. Don't hesitate, I'm here for that.
Can I afford it?
A: I am 100% certain that it is. I have this mentality around money that there is always more than we think and that investing in yourself is a message that you send to the universe, telling it that you deserve to receive this money quickly.
Either way, the strategies in Always Ready are there not only to let you know what you want, but also to help you focus on what's really important. If you apply the lessons learned in the course, you will realize that it is much easier to save when you know what you want and that you put your money into it only.
So I would rather ask the question: Can you afford to miss this offer?
Don't miss this unique opportunity to make your life even more magical than it already is.
Even if your dreams are "small", my advice will get you closer to the goal, quickly. Why miss it?
PLUS, in the world we live in, a SHIT LOAD of happiness, positivity and happy thoughts, it's always welcome, isn't it?
I can't wait to see you inside the band . You're invited!
Lots of love!
It'll be fun, it'll be a thrill
Something bad for you
Just something different
Isn't this the point of being young?
People can live 100 years without really living for one minute
You climb up here with me it's one less minute you haven't lived
(In Omnia Paratus)